Tuesday, April 12, 2016

NOW HEAR THIS: "THE ISLE OF BLOOD" IS NOW AN AUDIOBOOK!

Because this blog is the "red headed stepchild" of my online presence (i.e. the place with the lowest amount of traffic), I nearly overlooked posting some actual news here.

The first bit of news is that through Airship 27's partnership with Radio Archives, CHALLENGER STORM: THE ISLE OF BLOOD has joined the growing list of New Pulp novels to be adapted into an audiobook format!  Radio Archives' own Josh Harrison has done a terrific job adapting the book, and it's now available through Audible.com!


AND ALSO STILL NEWSWORTHY...

 This was published back in December, and I'm kicking myself for not posting about it here: I have a short-story in the incredible collection LEGENDS OF NEW PULP FICTION!  A benefit project to aid and support writer/editor Tommy Hancock, the book has a staggering sixty (60!) short tales from the cream-of-the-crop of New Pulp writers, covering every genre from horror and adventure to romance and crime.  I'm proud to have contributed a story for the book: THE MOTH - GEARS OF BLOOD is the tale of a mysterious vigilante as he stalks the streets of the dieselpunk city of New Aspiria on the hunt for an evil cult and a kidnapped little girl.  I cannot urge you enough to buy a copy of this amazing book!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment